Oklahoma City Indian Clinic is hiring a pharmacy technician. The pharmacy technician will be under the supervision of a pharmacist.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Routine pharmacy functions such as receive prescriptions from patients or providers
- Prepare and dispense medications
- Maintain patient profiles
- Provide excellent service to patients at the pick-up window
- Answer patient and provider phone calls
- Assist with inventory management
- Operate and maintain automated pharmacy equipment
- Participate in department quality improvement activities
- Conduct monthly medication storage area inspections
- Provide various technical support services as deemed necessary by the Pharmacy supervisor to maintain the consistency of overall Pharmacy services.
- Current Oklahoma Pharmacy Technician license and Certified Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT)
- Experience with Electronic Health Records and Outpatient pharmacy preferred.
All resumes/applications must be submitted by close of business 1.10.2020