Do you want to work for One of the Best Places to work in Oklahoma? Oklahoma Indian Clinic is hiring a Psychiatrist to our Behavioral Health team. Candidate with focus on child and adolescent psychiatry would be a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts mental health and substance abuse assessments and diagnosis according to the DSM-5 including but not limited to Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Disruptive Disorders, Trauma-Related Disorders, Depressive Disorders and Anxiety Disorders
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder or other presenting problem
- Prescribe, direct or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Consults with Behavioral Health Director and other providers regarding assessment, treatment and case management services
- Completes referrals and applications for patient in need of treatment
- Charts clinical data for diagnosis, treatment, referral, accountability and research in a timely manner
- Crisis Intervention – walk in, phone or medical department referral
- Serves on committees as assigned
- Must have license to practice in Oklahoma and
- Board Certification or eligibility
Open until filled.