Oklahoma Blood Institute Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HELP SAVE LIVES
Arkansas Blood Institute is actively seeking qualified candidates for a rewarding position that is responsible for delivering and retrieving processed and unprocessed blood, blood products, donor/patient samples, derivatives, equipment, and supplies to/from hospitals, mobile blood drives, centers, clinics, doctor's offices, and research facilities.
Considered applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license with zero points on their driving record.
If you are the type of person that loves to drive in all types of weather and has a passion to help save lives, this could be the perfect job for you!
Location: Little Rock, AR
Pay: $12.50-$15.00 based on education and/or experience plus shift differential
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, etc
Hours: 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (EVENINGS)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver license
- Driving record must have zero points with no moving violations or accidents within the last three years. A copy of driving record must be provided before being hired.
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle pulling a trailer
- Comfortable driving in all types of severe weather during all hours of the day and night
- Must be able to lift at least 60 pounds
- Deliver, retrieve, distribute and transport Blood Products, samples, equipment, specimens, and supplies as necessary
- Process and prepare orders for distribution of blood and blood components as appropriate for customers
- Retrieve and secure products from assigned locations at closing (e.g. confirm all products are boxed and taken to main center; check rotator for platelets that might not have been boxed; check empty boxes for other blood products)
- Required to be available for and to be able to respond to "on-call" as scheduled
- Coordinate with Satellites and Mobile Blood Drive for pickup of products
- Conduct minor maintenance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment used for daily operation
- Perform quality control and maintenance equipment as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Oklahoma Blood Institute
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Oklahoma Blood Institute