ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HELP SAVE LIVES
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay: $11.00 an hour or based on education and/or experience plus shift differential
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), paid-time-off, tuition reimbursement, holiday pay, etc.
Days: Monday through Friday with rotating weekends
Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Environmental Services Specialist is responsible for the performance of Environmental services required in the care of Oklahoma Blood Institutes facilities.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Several years of handson housekeeping experience, preferably in a medical setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be dependable, responsible, honest, fair and be able to perform under stress
- Good communication skills; both oral and written
Special Physical Requirements:
- Moderate/heavy lifting
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned OBI facilities
- Perform Environmental Services, to including but limited to, cleaning restrooms, Cleaning common areas, dusting offices, and cleaning break rooms
- Perform tasks associated with the work order requests as assigned by the supervisor
- Emptying waste containers (including bio-hazardous waste)
- Operate Housekeeping Equipment (Buffers, Hard Floor & Carpet Machines)
- Shampoo carpets and maintain all other floors
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Oklahoma Blood Institute
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Oklahoma Blood Institute