CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WHILE SAVING LIVES
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Salary: Competitive pay based on education and/or experience and $500 bonus after 6 months and $1,000 bonus after 1 year!
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401(k), paid-time off, $5,000 annual tuition reimbursement, holiday pay, etc.
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To maintain and strengthen relationships with OBI clients and to be a resource and conduit for communications between OBI and its clients. To expand OBI client base, with particular focus on institutions in our contiguous service area. To support OBI medical staff in non-technical aspects of relationship management with clinicians, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree required and higher degree preferred.
- Experience in sales or medical background in the healthcare sector preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have current driver's license.
- Must be able to provide current MVR showing zero points and no moving/traffic violations in the past 3 years.
- Willingness to travel >50% of the time.
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone, through writing, and in person.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Strong individual and group presentation skills.
- Self-starter attributes with good organizational skills.
- Outgoing and engaging personality with professional deportment.
- Willingness to travel extensively across Oklahoma and parts of neighboring states.
- Meet in person on a regular basis with territory's top 20 customers, directing particular focus on relationship building with administrative officers, laboratory management and, where appropriate, clinicians. Coordinate customer administrative meetings with OBI's CEO and other OBI executive staff.
- Make calls throughout the year to all assigned OBI clients, directing particular focus on relationship building with administrative officers, laboratory management and, where appropriate, clinicians. Promote/sell OBI programs including Thank the Donor, BERC, Greater Good, and others. Work with OBI clients to improve blood drive performance. Keep customers aware of current economic factors and costs affecting the blood banking industry and current challenges to donor recruitment.
- Maintain and strengthen OBI's relationships with customer accounts and key constituencies (including hospital associations and technical associations)
- Secure relevant competitor information and conduct market analyses, as needed. Recommend and assist organization with competitive strategy.
- Maintain updated communications links with clients via emails, newsletters, letters, etc. Proactively inform customers about relevant developments at OBI. Contribute content and coordinate research for client updates, reports, etc., as assigned.
- Handle customer service problems whenever possible. For other problems, report issues to the appropriate person and track resolution.
- Direct and lead Client Relations projects when required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Oklahoma Blood InstituteOklahoma City, OK
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.