Hiring OMS Architect at Issaquah, WA 98029 Fulltime
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Issaquah, WA 98029
- Serves as a Technical Architect & responsible for constructing Solution architecture across the Channels
- Be the Tech custodian of the solution
- Serves as primary decision escalation resource for addressing architecture and integration issues affecting their team
- Continuously drive improvements in performance, security, automation, quality, monitoring, and reliability of platforms
- Develops and maintains current and future-state architecture models and keeps them up to date
- Keeps up with industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, emerging technologies, and develops proof of concept projects to validate new ideas
- Deep hands-on experience in Java, Spring Boots, Azure and Azure native services
- Good Expertise in Architectural constructs for building a Bespoke OMS solution
- At least 5+ year experience as Technical Architect or Solution Architect; Have Implemented at least 2 OMS implementation
- At least 3 years' experience in developing technology roadmap and driving strategy discussions
- Experience with each of:
- Modern engineering practices including microservices and headless architecture
- Building cloud-native apps and event-message-driven distributed systems
- High volume transaction systems
- Spring Boot and/or Spring Cloud applications
- RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Servlet/JSP/Filters, Java Web Services, or related skill
- Agile team CI/CD DevOps and Delivery processes
- Experience with Commerce Distributed Order Management and Inventory Visibility
- Experience in transforming legacy applications to microservice based applications
- High volume commercial web application support for retail market
TechnologyView all jobs at Okaya Inc
Get fresh Lead Solution Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.