Business Development Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 2015 and based in Silicon Valley, CA, OhmniLabs is re-imagining human-centric robotics. We are experts from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford who believe that service robots can make a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We have deployed thousands of robots in over 50 countries. Ohmni robots are used daily by businesses, medical professionals, schools, and major sports teams around the world
The company exemplifies innovation in robotics manufacturing and end-to-end development. We designed robots with modular components, and utilize lean, toolless manufacture. Reusability and integration are the cornerstones of our fabrication process, allowing for orders of magnitude, less capital spent and a fraction of the development time. We aim to bring jobs back to America, pushing for a local and lean manufacturing process utilizing additive manufacturing technology. And we are growing!
If you're a go-getter who enjoys autonomy in the workplace and wants to be part of a team where your ideas are sought after and your hard-work can help shape the course of service robotics, then OhmniLabs is the place for you!
Equal opportunity is important to us. To avoid biases, we anonymize applications during the prescreen stage. All identifying information is hidden until later stages.
What you'll do at OhmniLabs
- Achieve/exceed sales metrics on a monthly basis
- Research and self-source new business prospects
- Build brand awareness and communicate OhmniLabs products and services with potential customers
- Set up quality appointments for account executive team
- Leverage email and social media to network with potential customers and inbound leads
- Resourceful - You’re able to research, find new business and build relationships
- A positive attitude - you celebrate successes and stay resilient
- Outgoing - you can pick up the phone and make calls to new business prospects
- Team Player - you share your tools and strategies for success
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply feedback
- Willingness to learn and to be coached
- Sales and prospecting experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach preferred
- 2+ years in a sales development role
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Base Salary $60k + Un-capped Monthly Bonus & Commission. At Plan $100k or Higher.
AddressSan Jose, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?