Service Manager / Dispatcher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ohmcomm, Inc is looking for a Service Manager/Dispatcher to perform a variety of administrative and executive functions. Duties include receiving incoming service requests via phone and email, scheduling technicians and engineers for remote and onsite service and project work, and invoicing completed service tickets.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to set up systems to keep their work highly organized. Must be self-directed, dedicated, and uphold a high standard of work. Should be able to operate at a high level under pressure and time constraints. The ability to learn quickly on the job will be extremely advantageous. Previous experience in the I.T., A/V, Access Control, CCTV, or Security Alarm industries is required. Previous experience with customer service is highly recommended.
This position will answer to and take direction from the Owner/President of the company.
· Receive incoming service order requests via phone and email
· Respond to service order requests via phone and email in a timely fashion
· Open new service tickets in Connectwise CRM software and assign them to the appropriate engineer/technician.
· Ensure that all tools and materials needed for service are accounted for prior to scheduling
· Maintain up to date knowledge of engineers/technicians trained skills to ensure they are appropriately dispatched to service applicable machines
· Schedule and dispatch engineers/technicians for onsite and remote service tickets in an efficient manor based upon priority level and location
· Manage and oversee 4-6 engineers/technicians
· Review service tickets when work has been completed
· Ensure the engineer/technician has filled out their time entries and resolution notes correctly and completely
· Close and invoice completed service tickets
· Assist project manager with logistics, scheduling, and dispatch for project work.
· Maintain client records within Connectwise CRM software
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Fulfillment of any additional requirement set forth by Senior Management and deemed necessary within the scope of the job function
· Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, whether through direct contact, over the phone or through the mail services.
- Proven experience as a Service Manager or Dispatcher
- Proven experience in the I.T., A/V, Access Control, CCTV, or Security Alarm industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent spelling and grammar is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow specific direction
· Previous experience with customer service is highly recommended
- Proficiency in ConnectWise Manage CRM software will be extremely advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel specifically)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- High School degree; additional qualifications in your industry will be a plus
Eligible for benefits: Yes
Salaried position: Yes
1201 S. 32nd StreetPhiladelphia, PA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Service Dispatch jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.