Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An Enthusiastic Contributor who will be doing DevOps Engineering. You are a Self-motivated team player who has a passion designing and deploying zero downtime, highly available AWS based infrastructure.
- Help lead the transformation to modern DevOps at Pitney Bowes by leveraging the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Provide timely, world class customer service for requests from all stakeholders and customers including; software development, QA, sustaining and project management. Typical requests would cover; CI/CD systems, SCM, branching, build systems and testing across multiple platform environments.
- Engage with software development, QA and project management teams to prepare for deployment automation and enhancements required to support new engineering methodologies.
- Provide the skills to enhance and sustain the reliability of the many websites we host in AWS.
- Drive improvements application and platform reliability by bringing the latest SRE practices to Pitney Bowes
- Enhance our next generation cloud driving our goal of designing and implementing an always-available architecture
- Work with AWS Services, Kubernetes, Source Code Management, CI/CD, artifact repository management tools, MongoDB, RDS, and ElastiCache.
- Optimizing cloud cost models, network topology, platform services, and common storage options.
- Support, administer, and scale AWS production environments.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you have:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipelines, and GitLab-based CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in implementing with Kubernetes, Containerization (Docker), and container orchestration.
- Strong hands-on experience in Cloud Native Technologies.
- Must have a good hands-on experience with scripting using Shell Scripts, Python and Terraform.
- Must have an experience in addressing issues with infrastructure security and compliance.
- Experience in collaborating with fellow DevOps engineers.
- Experience with infrastructure tools such as Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in developing and monitoring solutions using AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, Data pipelines, CloudFormation), networking and access control.
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Kubernetes certification CKA / CKAD
- Security Clearance is a huge plus
TechnologyView all jobs at Ohm Systems