Job Title: Cleaner / Technical Cleaning-Team Member
Location: Pell City, Alabama-35125
Duration: 4 Months Contract to Hire role
Tech Clean 3rd shift weekends (Thur-Sun night—off Mon Tues Wed) 15 openings--8:00pm-6:30am Tech Clean 3rd weekday (Sun-Thur night—off Fri Sat) 10 openings--they go on at different times but they always leave at 6:30am. Typically 10pm-6:30am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the values of client.
- Works safely at all times with the Safety, it’s Your Life program.
- Participate in safety training (when applicable).
- Complete tasks in accordance with operating procedures and quality standards.
- Progressive knowledge and skill building as outlined through the versatility or training matrix.
- Effective and timely communication of information to supervision (as needed).
- Continuous improvement of work through the established suggestion system
- All other duties as assigned by client management
- Ability to work mulitple shifts and schedules (primarily 3rd shift).
- Orientation - Satisfying customers, both internal and external.
- Adaptability – Working through unexpected challenges.
- Reliability – Performing to a specific expectation on a consistent basis.
Must Have skills
- Ability to work 3rd shift.
- physical requirements.
Nice To Have Skills
- Ability to work weekends.
- Cleaning experience.
- Industrial experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Comprehension Ability – Ability to understand and apply basic instructions.
- Language Ability – Communication with others to convey information in a timely and effective manner.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to conduct basic problem solving.
- Previous experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key actions of the job:
- Required to talk and/or hear in an industrial setting (noise level is high).
- Frequently required to stand and walk on concrete surfaces from 4 -12 hours.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; lift; stoop, or crouch.
- Vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Work is performed in an industrial-manufacturing environment with infrequent time spent working on a computer or at a desk.