- The Field Service Technician performs one or many of a wide range of installation tasks such as running conduit and cable, installing and connecting trays, racks and electronic hardware systems, connecting and testing both new and retrofit construction of audio – visual, computer server, network and telecommunications equipment.
- Resource will be Responsible for on – site and – or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and – or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals; Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Monitor, operate and maintain hardware, software, and networks for a computing platform for assigned military installations.
- Configure, assemble and install laptops, microcomputers, workstations and – or peripheral equipment.
- Perform first line support for service interruptions such as printer routings, power outages, wiring problems, and malfunctioning servers and escalate unresolved problems to expedite resolution.
- Upgrade, modify and replace hardware, software and network components.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required. If resource has a degree in IT that is helpful.
- (1 – 2) years of related experience in Desktop Support required to be successful in this role.
- Manager is looking for someone to hit the ground running. superstar. experience level helps to elevate others on team.
- This is a client facing role so communication ( verbal and written) are important along with customer service skills.
- Shift – 8 hour shift – 6am – 6pm – with flexibility – on call responsibilities with VIP calls.
- OT possible
- On site travel only – mileage billable
- ACTIVE secret Clarence required but interim clearance is ok.