Senior Data Analytics Specialist
Ohio's Hospice Dayton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ohio’s Hospice offers opportunity, advancement, and a great foundation for growth to energetic people looking to serve our mission. Those who join our team are committed to providing superior care and service so our patients and their families can celebrate life. We provide our staff members with the resources and support to contribute and make a difference in the lives of patients and families every day. Come join a group of people that are wildly passionate about taking care of our patients and each other!
As a member of our team, you will have a chance to impact many lives. You may find a deeper meaning in your work or rediscover why you chose your profession in the first place. The passion you may have been missing in previous workplaces can be found at Ohio's Hospice.
What You Should Know About the Senior Data Analytics Specialist Role:
- This is a Full-Time position, M-F.
- We provide superior care and superior services to patients at their end of life journey. Only those who have a heart for hospice will succeed.
The Senior Data Analytics Specialist’s Essential Duties Are:
Supports Leadership in the assessment and development of long-term goals and objectives for Ohio’s Hospice by gathering and analyzing data and documenting business processes and requirements. Monitors, mentors and coach junior analysts in performance of their duties. Serve as a data liaison to cross-functional leadership/management teams. Participate in Data Governance actives.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, or an equivalent field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience meeting analytic needs in healthcare service delivery.
- Advanced experience utilizing SQL queries to extract data from a data lake/warehouse environment
- Advanced Computer skills sufficient to properly develop/manage/instruct others in business intelligence related software applications
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver's License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We offer:
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Ohio’s Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Ohio’s Hospice is proud to be platinum certified through SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging issues to service providers. Ohio’s Hospice welcomes those in the LGBT community to join our team.