- Provides cleaning services which include, but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpeted areas
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Window and Glass cleaning
- Mopping, waxing an buffing hard surfaces
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms & kitchens
- Emptying waste containers
- Following instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Using as directed on the label
- Safely operate all job related equipment
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings; secure building when facilities are not in use checking for unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants & turning off lights
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Work consists of walking, bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50 pounds, including cleaning supplies, moving furniture at times and climbing stairs in buildings with multiple levels.
- Requires ability to operate commercial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal skills and organizational ability a must
- Ability to work with pesticides, cleaning chemicals; safely dispose of hazardous materials
- Work effectively in and around the public
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- Demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse population
- English reading and writing skills are required
- Ability to make minor repairs to equipment as needed
Knowledgeable in all phases of residential and light commercial cleaning operations. Previous cleaning experience is preferred. A minimum of 18 years of age.At OhioGuidestone we care about the health and safety of our employees. OhioGuidestone requires applicants to complete a pre-employment screening process upon receipt of an offer of employment. We require and cover the cost of a fingerprint background screening, physical, Tuberculosis test, and drug screen after an employment offer is made. Any employment offer is contingent upon receipt of all satisfactory pre-employment screenings. Committed to creating a more diverse community, we encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/M/F/H/V IND0