Facilities Services Associate
The primary job responsibilities of this role of Facility Service Associate are to clean and sanitize durable medical equipment used in hospice and palliative care.
Key Responsibilities of Facility Service Associate.
- Clean and sanitize durable medical equipment used in hospice and palliative care including but not limited to, hospital beds, wheelchairs, oxygen equipment, and other medical devices.
- Follow established cleaning procedures and protocols to ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Record and report any equipment malfunctions or damages to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Qualifications of Facility Service Associate.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a healthcare or hospitality setting is preferred.
- Familiarity with cleaning and sanitation procedures is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer--As a member of our team, you'll have a chance to impact many lives. You may find a deeper meaning in your work or rediscover why you chose your profession in the first place. The passion you may have been missing in previous workplaces can be found at Ohio's Hospice. To recruit and retain passionate, energetic and committed staff members, Ohio's Hospice offers generous benefits to staff: Paid Time Off; Matching Retirement Plans, Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term disability, and Life insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement; scrubs provided; stipend toward purchase of career wear; mileage reimbursement; organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education; Educational programs geared toward career advancement; Employee Assistance Program.
At Ohio's Hospice, we value our team, our mission, and the community we have the honor to serve. This is our Ohio's Hospice family. Do you picture yourself with a career at Ohio's Hospice? Please apply--All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Ohio s Hospice IncDayton, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.