Account Service Representative
Ohio Textile Service, Inc. Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Great opportunity with growing, successful regional family owned and professionally managed hospitality company, serving customers since 1934. We are seeking an enthusiastic person to provide exceptional service to a specific group of hospitality customers. Responsibilities include all communication, service coordination, inventory control, and the complete satisfaction of these valued customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Must display enthusiasm for the hospitality industry while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be responsive and articulate
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Create an environment of trust by giving and receiving honest communication
- Communicate in an open, considerate manner with associates, managers, customers, and vendors
- Manages personnel handling "front line" contact responsibilities of customer network
- Possess up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We value customer-oriented, team-driven and motivated employees that contribute to the overall growth of our business.
- Be the face of our company
- Act as a liason between all assigned customers and the company to ensure clear and consistent communication
- Monitor all products and services provided by the company and used by the customer to ensure customer's complete satisfaction
- Actively search for opportunities for improvement by the customer and the company regarding the implementation of all service programs
- Identify sources of unnecessary expenses and find solutions to reduce
- Create lasting partnerships built on trust, above expected performance and exceeding budget expectations
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have the ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Excellent group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with generous company match)
- Company car and mobile phone
- Paid Vacation
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Tarheel Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.