UDS Reporting Consultant
Ohio Shared Information Services Inc Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The UDS Reporting Consultant is responsible for assisting practice/organization/Member with planning and implementation of activities to support optimization of Uniform Data Set (UDS) reporting utilizing the standardized, NextGen UDSX Reporting Console.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The responsibilities listed are fundamental to the position and must be performed successfully to achieve the key performance objectives of the role. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Provides guidance, training, and assistance on clinical documentation workflow, following NextGen Best Practice recommendations.
- Maintains expert knowledge related to content areas, new developments and industry trends related to clinical quality improvement for UDS.
- Consistently integrates exemplary customer service with all aspects of work processes and outcomes.
- Collaborates internally within OSIS teams (Quality, EPM, EHR) matrices, as needed, for optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partners with NextGen to resolve or escalate tickets based on practice/organization/Member need and application issues; communicates NextGen updates that need completed to resolve issues with other internal resources as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate ticket status and documentation, for projects and escalated tickets.
- Escalates issues, when appropriate, and clearly communicates steps taken, future steps and needs in ticket to ensure a smooth transition as needed between internal teams.
- Facilitates practice/organization/Members’ achievement of reporting requirements in planning, reporting, tracking, monitoring, improving, and maintenance.
- Facilitates use of quality reporting, utilizing NextGen tools and supported software, for monitoring, tracking and analysis of data.
- Guides practice/organization/Member with identifying and prioritizing UDS measures for workflow optimization.
- Composes written and electronic reports for internal and external stakeholders; Collects, analyzes, summarizes, and appropriately presents data.
- Conduct practice/organization/Member meetings for facilitating optimization activities on a bi-weekly to monthly cadence.
- Identifies potential anomalies through analysis of UDS Reporting output and incorporates into the optimization project.
- May present at community, state, and national conferences/initiatives on behalf of OSIS as needed.
- May conduct onsite visits to assist with training for workflows and reporting.
- Positively represents the organization to potential customers, external stakeholders, and collaborating entities.
- Actively contributes to OSIS committees as requested/assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, copy machines and filing cabinets.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some standing is required. This would require the ability to stand for long periods of time as necessary while conducting onsite training or at tradeshows.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- This position requires 10% travel.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive understanding of healthcare technology.
- Experience with reporting systems and application of data to promote change.
- NextGen EHR certification.
- Previous UDS experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous FQHC or non-profit experience.
- Functional knowledge of Measure Value Sets and the ability to interpret Measure White Papers.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be NextGen Certified (NCP) or receive certification within 6 months of hire.
TELECOMMUTING AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position can telecommute on an as needed basis.
- Cable or Fiber Internet Service
- Download speed of 20Mbps or higher
- Upload speed of 5Mbps or higher
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ohio Shared Information Services Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Ohio Shared Information Services Inc