Manager of Project Management
Ohio Shared Information Services Inc Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The Manager of Project Management is responsible for managing the Project Team resources and processes to ensure timely resolution/completion of projects while providing a high quality of customer service and collaborating with other OSIS Leaders and Departments to build relationships that facilitate Member confidence in OSIS and the organization’s team members.
This role can be performed remotely in any US time zone.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The responsibilities listed are fundamental to the position and must be performed successfully to achieve the key performance objectives of the role. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Approve team members’ vacation time, travel requests that exceed OSIS’ price range, timesheets and expense reports; conduct regular team and one on one meetings with staff; provide first line of support for team members’ workflow and process questions; communication of policy and procedure changes and ensure general adherence to the same; conduct team members’ evaluations.
- Develop internal training plans to enhance Project Managers knowledge and create growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with other OSIS departments to meet the needs of the Members within the mission and goals of OSIS.
- Monitors staff activities to ensure member satisfaction; continuously evaluates processes to improve efficiency.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key member contacts.
- Sets and manages member expectations. Creates and executes project work plans (and supporting documentation) and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Builds a knowledge base of each member's business, organization and objectives.
- Participates in regular one on one meetings with manager and in Project Team Meetings and effectively communicates project information to OSIS leadership.
- Builds, maintains and leverages member and internal relationships to drive mutually beneficial solutions that create a positive member experience; acts as member liaison to drive project closure and ticket escalation as requested, as well as identify additional needs/wants.
- Coordinates with others to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, including hosting regular project update meetings.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to member, consulting with department managers as needed.
- Effectively applies Project Team Best Practice methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and develops and implements scope and timeline changes. Makes OSIS and Member management aware of any project issues and/or general member dissatisfaction/concerns.
- Actively identifies trends and subtle member needs/wants through member dialog, including regular standing calls.
- Maintains up-to-date project / project related documentation of all member requests, concerns or activities including all notes or action items from member meetings, calls and other communications.
- Identify process improvements that will enhance the member experience and prevent dissatisfaction; assists in resolving escalated issues.
- Collaborates on NextGen Services Team goals and initiatives to meet strategic plan objectives.
This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the Project Management Team including Senior Project Managers and Project Managers.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, copy machines and filing cabinets.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing and order cleanup is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires 20% travel.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in a business field or 5+ years’ experience in project management
- 5+ years’ experience of client relations
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience managing remote employees
- CAPM or PMP certification
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in healthcare related field
- Experience working with non-profits
TELECOMMUTING AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position is considered a remote position with full telecommuting privileges.
- Cable or Fiber Internet Service
- Download speed of 20Mbps or higher
- Upload speed of 5Mbps or higher
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ohio Shared Information Services Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Ohio Shared Information Services Inc