Account Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for assisting in maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with our Members. This includes connecting with key stakeholders, identifying new business opportunities among existing Members, and overall Member satisfaction.
Key performance objectives in order of priority are:
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stake holders to ensure retention by becoming an advocate for Members.
Develop new business with existing Members and/or identify areas of improvement, including leading contract renewals and assisting with sales cycle of licenses and other ancillary products.
Serve as the lead point of contact for all Member Account Management matters
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The responsibilities listed are fundamental to the position and must be performed successfully to achieve the key performance objectives of the role. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Member Account Management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Member relationships with key stake holders to ensure retention.
- Assist in contract administration/renewal to include presentation of executive summary and Health Check outcomes annually.
- Work with the NextGen Services team to process sales cycle, including working with finance for contracts, following up on execution, tracking payment, and opening tickets for execution.
- Maintain credible knowledge of NextGen applications and OSIS Member services.
- Provide guidance on beneficial OSIS offerings and solutions by assisting marketing Member education.
- Maintain professional Member relationship such that you are viewed as an integral part of infrastructure to educate and promote new OSIS products and services to meet mandated requirements and overall client IT initiatives.
- Attend internal team meetings to stay up to date on member activities and issues.
- Cultivate OSIS references and lead effort to maintain status.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Member purchase according to needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing Members and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging Member requests or issue escalations as needed, identifying potential risks in a proactive manner.
- Alerts OSIS Leadership of heightened or unresolved issues that put Member systems at risk or jeopardize OSIS relationship with the Member.
- Serve as main point of contact for assigned members through regular contact with set of assigned members by holding standing status calls, ad hoc calls, written communications, and other contact as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, copy machines and filing cabinets.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing and order cleanup is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 30% travel.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or relevant role
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in healthcare related field
- Experience working with non-profits
TELECOMMUTING AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position can telecommute on an as needed basis.
- Cable or Fiber Internet Service
- Download speed of 20Mbps or higher
- Upload speed of 5Mbps or higher
Ohio Shared Information Services Inc
Get fresh Account Manager Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.