Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union is a growing financial institution in the greater Cleveland and Akron markets. We have a highly visible position available for an experienced Marketing Communications professional. This position reports directly to the Chief Retail Officer/SVP, working closely with other division and department leaders.
· The Marketing Communication Officer is the ‘Face” of the Credit Union, coordinating and delivering all communication and advertising.
· Formulate and put into practice comprehensive marketing and mission strategies that drive measurable results.
· Support the strategic initiatives of the credit union through ensuring that branding, communications and positioning are aligned with objectives for business growth and market share.
· Directs the marketing function to achieve messaging and product positioning consistent with our mission.
· Conceptualizes, creates and implements an overall marketing and branding strategy for the credit union’s product and service offerings.
· In collaboration with senior management, evaluates and adjusts the marketing plan and philosophy according to changes in the market and/or competitive strategies.
· Creates and drives messaging, positioning, and version recommendations for internal and external communication.
· Research, understand and generates strategic and tactical marketing plans, conceptual ideas, product innovations, competitive positioning, communication campaigns and brand strategies ensuring execution occurs on time, within budget and meets business demands.
· Coordinates and facilitates the Credit Union’s annual meeting. Board Retreats and other public speaking initiatives.
· Develops reporting requirements for marketing programs Key Performance Indicator’s and content effectiveness, making recommendations on strategies and tactics to improve results.
· Oversees all communication and social media avenues for the company, including our web site, email campaigns, press releases, and has direct input into the creation and implementation of web responsive digital applications.
The ideal candidate for this role is a dynamic, experience marketing communication leader who is self-driven and highly functional. Qualified candidates will possess:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing communication role, preferably with experience working in a financial setting
· Demonstrates knowledge and connections with non-profits and the Catholic community
· A demonstrated knowledge of brand management, best practices and methodologies
· Proven project management skills with a strategic focus
· Experience developing and managing budgets and expenses to deliver ROI
· Strong leadership qualities, strategic thinking, and problem solving techniques
· Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and experience managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
· Willingness to work extended hours necessary for business events