Ohio Basement Systems Elyria, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ohio Basement Systems, a Groundworks Company – the nation’s fastest growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. Ohio Basement Systems is growing rapidly and seeks Production Installers to join our team. Ohio Basement Systems has been in business for over 20 years specializing protecting, repairing and improving our customers' homes. We serve Northeast Ohio and surrounding areas. We are based in Twinsburg, Ohio. We believe in Meritocracy and that a company is only as good as the people. We here at Ohio Basement Systems are dedicated to finding Production Installers that will be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers
We have been honored to hold the following distinctions
• A+ Better Business Bureau
• Angie’s List Super Service Provider
• 4.9 star review on Google
• Top places to work award
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Ohio.
We are hiring immediately for the position of General Laborer – Installer which consists of traveling to a residential or commercial building to install equipment, troubleshoot problems with the work assigned, test the equipment, and clean up the job after completion. Those with previous experience in construction, general labor, and landscaping would be a good fit for this position.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay – Hourly Plus Bonus
- Full-Time Non seasonal Work
- Superior Training will ensure YOU start with Immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, Family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities – 91% of Promotions are internal employees
- Offers: Health, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability plus Matching 401K program
- Working on a high-performance team serving customers in our local area. You’ll be traveling around the area and working in our customer's homes
- installing our products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ability to grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
What is required to join our team:
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools. Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check.
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
- Valid Driver’s license
- The position lifts, push, pulls heavy objects up to 50 lbs.,
- Walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor.
- Uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue
- Requires good manual dexterity and multi-limb coordination; the ability to quickly move arms and legs.
- Requires excellent stamina.
- Must be able to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens
Ohio Basement SystemsWhy Work Here?
We take care of our people. Enhancing benefits, optimizing work hours, improving pay-for-performance structures and creating career paths.
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
8295 Darrow Rd. TwinsburgElyria, OH