We are seeking a Junior Accountant Automotive Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
The Staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts, credit card statements, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Assist outside accountants with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software systems; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Manages the purchasing and invoicing system.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to assist with tax reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and other accounting software.
Ohio Auto Warehouse LLC has a repair shop, body shop, rental car agency and Allstate Insurance Agency. We are starting construction on a new 27k SQFT Facility. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new businesses that directly benefit our dealership and serve our customers better. We are dedicated to supporting our local communities and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We know that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Aultcare Medical Insurance w/ 50% of employees portion paid
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing w/3% match
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement