Tired of the slow seasons? We are busy year-round. Ohio Auto Warehouse is a family-owned business that grows every year and we are in the process of building a new location and body shop. We are looking for experienced people to join our dealership & service center. If you are looking for a career and are very motivated, this is the place for you.
***$2,000 SIGNING BONUS for DIESEL TECHNICIANS CURRENTLY WORKING AS SUCH***
Ohio Auto Warehouse LLC is seeking a full-time Service Technician for their Canton location.
Ohio Auto Warehouse LLC is consistently seeking energetic, motivated, team-oriented individuals to fill this key role. No more waiting around for the next job or wondering when you're going to work a full day when the work gets slow. We are a large independent dealership with a great reputation. We have a very busy shop with in need of multiple quality technicians with a profound sense of work ethic and motivation to promote a great work environment for customer satisfaction and long relationships.
At Ohio Auto Warehouse LLC, we have a competitive wage, bonus opportunities, Aultcare Health Insurance available, 401(k) with 3% Match. We've developed a fast-paced sales & service environment while focusing on great customer service. Enjoy open communication with management, meeting new people and the opportunity to become part of one of the best car dealerships in the area. Call Robert @ 330-430-0000.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, brakes, and suspension work.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
- Perform diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
- Inspect vehicles according to dealership requirements and safety.
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to validate repairs.
- Effectively communicate with the service advisors and parts ordering.
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and OAW records.
- Clean and maintain the work area to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety. We need your experience and technical expertise. You have worked hard to get to where you are, but it is about more than just fixing cars. Ohio Auto Warehouse LLC is seeking candidates who can diagnose drivability, electrical, and whose leadership can increase customer care and satisfaction. Your knowledge of the automotive industry is EXACTLY what the customer needs. If you’re looking to set the pace, mentor the team, and continue to grow your career apply today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- At least 2-3 years of Technician Experience.
- Insurable, Valid Driver’s License and record in good standing.
- Ability to operate shop tools.
- Personal Tools
- Must Pass Background check and drug test
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely, daily
- Computer literate
- Be able to work well with all team members
- Ability to follow procedures and written instruction
- Effective written and communication skills a MUST
- MUST have desire to work on a team
- Possess effective time management skills
- Diesel Skills a plus
- ASE certifications a plus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive wage plus incentives
- Health Care program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service work * 401(k) 401k w/ 3% Match
- Pay will be based on prior experience and may include up to a $1,000 signing bonus!
Search Engine Key Words:
Sales, sales specialist, Product Specialists, professional, rep, Representative, salesperson, clerk, call center, full time, entry level, auto, automotive, automotive technician, service technician, customer service, automobile, car, cars, used, new vehicle, business development center, BDC, internet, bilingual, aftermarket, trade, inventory, SUV, Truck, Pre-owned vehicles, vehicle, selling, inside, outside, Account Manager, management, Quota, Cold Calling, marketing, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, military, police officer, teacher, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, hospitality, hotel, retail, telemarketing, e-commerce, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, Manager Trainee, Mechanic, Advertising, executive, non-profit, Impact, develop, advance, GRIT, ambition, significant, determined, honest, motivated, positive, attitude, win, humble, happiness, effort, performance, loyal, truth, driven, balance, integrity, perseverance, community, technical school, technician, express, lot, assist, customer service, career, service Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year