Fulfillment Operations, Manager (MFC Operator)
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We've all experienced the feeling of a magical post-purchase experience and the lasting impact it can have on our relationships with brands. Consumers want more from their brands, and brands need more in order to deliver.
At Ohi, we've flipped the script for e-commerce fulfillment, transforming it from what is traditionally seen as a cost center into a growth engine. Brands join the Ohi platform to deliver powerfully fast, brand-focused, and memorable post-purchase experiences that enable them to thrive.
Leverage your operations experience to get in early on Ohi's incredible growth. We'll pay you a guaranteed income with uncapped earnings potential, and we'll set you up with the tech, the order volume, the ownership, the playbook, and the support to make your business successful. Build the future of instant commerce with us.
Ohi provides e-commerce fulfillment for many of the best brands in the US. Unlike traditional 3PLs, Ohi uses a micro-fulfillment strategy to keep inventory hyperlocal to customers. Fulfilling e-commerce orders from micro-fulfillment centers (MFCs) located in major metro areas allows Ohi brands to provide their customers with instant delivery options, including same-day and sub 2hr delivery.
As Ohi grows, increasing our coverage area via the addition of new MFCs is a significant priority.
That's why Ohi is offering go-getters with past operations experience the opportunity to build and run their own business: a new MFC on Ohi's platform. The model is simple: We provide you with the financial and operational support you need to be successful, you pick & pack the orders accurately and on-time... done!
As an MFC Operator, you will be responsible for the full operation of your site, including:
- Receiving, organizing, and maintaining inventory
- Efficiently and accurately fulfilling online orders in our self-service app
- Managing your site's layout, team size, and success metrics as you grow
MFC operators can expect to make a guaranteed minimum, with even more upside potential based on your site's efficiency and volume! We are looking for candidates with:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on, hustle mentality
- Attention to detail and high standards for work quality
- Interest in being their own boss
- Ability to be a communicative partner as Ohi grows
Ohi has successfully set up many MFCs throughout the country, so we'll be there to support you along the way with:
- Identifying and outfitting the best locations for your MFC
- Providing the technology to manage your MFC, including Ohi's proprietary fulfillment app, integrated devices, label printers and more
- Guidance and live support around questions/best operating practices
- Guaranteed income (even as the business ramps up) and uncapped earning potential
Think you have what it takes to be a great MFC Operator? Spaces are limited, so get in touch today for immediate consideration .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ohi
Get fresh Experienced Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.