Resident Care / Nurse Manager - The Villas
Ohana Pacific Management Company Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
The Villas is a beautifully renovated 119-bed, post-acute care facility located on the St. Francis Kupuna Village in the heart of Honolulu. Unlike traditional long-term care facilities, The Villas is an innovative, short-stay, high acuity facility that serves those who require clinical and rehabilitative care until they can safely go home or transfer to a traditional long-term care facility.
We're looking for a passionate Nurse Manager responsible for the supervision of nursing team and who oversees the operation of a nursing unit and the daily delivery of care to residents. Keeps Director of Nursing informed of both progress and potential problems. Coordinates unit admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Plans, develops and organizes work tasks; coordinates supervise and evaluates employees. Coordinates the unit's services and activities in consultation with the Director of Nursing.
- Plans and supervises resident care. Continually assesses residents' physical conditions and participates in resident planning conferences. Monitors quality indicators and ensures positive outcomes to the extent possible. Actively participates in and supports continuous quality improvement efforts. Participates in admission and discharge planning.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- At least three (3) years' experience in a hospital or a long term care facility. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Current and valid 2 Step TB clearance and health review (can be done in-house).
- First Aid and CPR preferred. (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? Apply Now at www.OhanaPacific.com/careers
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.
Ohana Pacific Management Company
HealthcareView all jobs at Ohana Pacific Management Company