Cook - Garden Isle Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
Ohana Pacific Management Company Lihue, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare company.
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
Garden Isle Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, conveniently located in the Wilcox Memorial Hospital campus, is a 109-bed skilled nursing facility offering an array of short term and long-term services. Garden Isle Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center has an Overall Rating of 5, Quality Rating of 5 and a Staffing Rating of 5.
We're looking for passionate Cooks to create memories with our Kupuna by preparing, cooking, and serving delicious nutritional meals.
- Supports all activities in the department including kitchen and dining areas.
- Responsible for the quality of meals served, quality of service provided, and compliance with special diets for our Kupuna.
- Breakdown and sanitize food service locations and equipment
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of menu planning, preparation methods, and inspection of food items.
- Knowledge of principles of kitchen management, sanitation, safety, and personal hygiene.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? Apply Now at www.OhanaPacific.com/careers
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-Verify
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Acquisitions team.
Ohana Pacific Management Company
FoodView all jobs at Ohana Pacific Management Company