Ogilvy Miami is looking for a bilingual (Spanish/English) Digital Director to join our team. We are looking for a team player, who has a strong background in digitally-driven integrated marketing communications. Highly equipped with strong leadership and communication skills in a fast-paced environment and provide a collaborative partnership with internal teams, clients and third parties. An exceptional project delivery professional that is highly motivated, self-sufficient and a problem-solver with great organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills that is able to maximize resources and juggle multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines across several teams.
- Responsible for revenue growth targets set locally.
- Communicates effectively with clients.
- Works with SR Management to manage revenue, client contribution margin and growth targets by account
- Partners Delivery leads and can assess a thorough and protected scope of work.
- Manages client objectives, expectations and timelines.
- Demonstrates an expertise and ability to optimize and solve operational issues
- Key contact for creative and strategy teams
- Champion of great creative work, pushes for flawless execution
- Proactively identifies client challenges and staffing needs to assemble the right team and approach to respond
- Looks for opportunities to grow business and shares with MD/ED for exploration
- Participates in account reviews to discuss account health, opportunities and risks
- Understands the clients business and works with junior CE members to develop competitive analyses and emerging trends
- Has managed diverse client portfolios and teams
- Has deep integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising, etc.)
- Has recognized industry expertise in digital
- Has fostered long-term relationships with key strategic clients
- Understands and can uncover opportunities for the full suite of Ogilvy services
- Proven ability to write and deliver a Client SOW
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Organized and dependable
- Emerging understanding of how agencies work and dynamics of the agency's process as it relates to the client's business
- Understands and can 'manage the making' of communications assets.
- 7+ years of related industry experience (consulting, digital, agency)
- 7+ years successfully developing senior level client relationships; strong client references are necessary
Experience in Hispanic market is a plus.