Offshore Manufacturing and Design Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Offshore Manufacturing and Design LLC has been in the Valley for over 15 years creating jobs and supporting the local economy. Our products are used in the exploration of oil and we have placed ourselves in between the two largest oil regions in the Unites States of America (the Rockies and Texas). We strive to provide a team-work atmosphere where every player counts and we want our employees to want to come to work since we spend over 1/3 of our lives with each-other.
We are located in Chandler near I10 & Chandler Blvd, looking to fill multiple position. We have full-time (40hrs plus) opportunities in our hydroforming factory. We are looking for several individuals with manufacturing experience or individuals looking to make a change in career, if you are good with hand tools and power equipment we will train you, all you need is a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
Our workload is growing after COVID and will have opportunities with the potential to become production leads. A great job for those who like to work with their hands, work independently and have a high mechanical aptitude! "Se habla Español"
This is a full-time positions for the First shift (6:00am to 2:30pm).
All shifts work Monday through Friday with occasional over-time on weekends.
We offer Medical Insurance, 7 paid holidays, 40hrs paid time off, weekly production bonuses and occasional overtime.
- Experience in machine operations and working with metals. Can read gauges and a basic understanding of industrial equipment and mechanics is a plus.
- Primary job duties are to perform a variety of operations supporting the process of forming metal parts.
- Some maintenance experience would be a plus.
- Band saw, lathe or similar experience also a plus.
- Experience working in an industrial, warehouse manufacturing environment.
- Manual dexterity and strength required for operating machinery.
- Strict adherence to safety policies.
- Review of work done to assure top quality.
- Able to manage 40 pounds repetitively.
- Able to work on your feet.
- Have Reliable transportation.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Verifiable references and or work history for the past 6 months.
Selected candidates will be responsible for the production and manufacturing operations of metal formed products. Quality, productivity and reliability are key job requirements, if you can not make it to work 5 days a week please do not apply.
If you have what it take to come to work every day, have a “can do attitude” with a strong team player personality we have a position for you.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Operate equipment to fabricate stamped metal parts.
- Use of hand tools, machines and equipment.
- Operate various machines and equipment.
- Perform tooling change-out and work station setups.
- Cleaning of work area and equipment to provide a safe and productive work environment.
- Steel toe shoes are required, safety glasses and hearing protection when needed.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Submit your resume to be considered.
We don't have any contact with the general public, common areas are disinfected daily. Masks are not required but are recommended when working in close proximity to other employees.
Offshore Manufacturing and DesignWhy Work Here?
We offer a team goal oriented work atmosphere, with daily productivity bonuses. We promote within and this is the best time to join our team
Offshore Manufacturing and Design LLC has been in the Valley for over 15 years creating jobs and supporting the local economy. Our products are used in the exploration of oil and we have placed ourselves in between the two largest oil regions in the Unites States of America (the Rockies and Texas). We strive to provide a team-work atmosphere where every player counts and we want our employees to want to come to work since we spend over 1/3 of our lives with each-other. A great company for those who like to work with their hands, work independently and have a high mechanical aptitude! "Se habla Español" COVID-19 considerations: Face masks are not required but can be worn by all personnel when working in close proximity or required to communicate with each-other. Visitors are not allowed without an appointment. This job does not require any contact with the general public.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Offshore Manufacturing and Design