License Clinical Supervisor, LCSW, LMFT needed in Glendale, CA
- Strong department of mental health documentation and or interaction.
- Designated as the administrative lead, oversees clinical efficiency and fidelity to the model(s) of an evidenced based practice(s) (EBP)
- Provides case assignment and tracks client progress.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision weekly for up to 8 employees.
- Guides staff and interns in the development of their work plans, their assigned duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority; consults with staff on problems relative to clients.
- Ensures client documentation is accurate and submitted within the established time frame.
- Develop and implement clinical training and support of EBP practice for their site.
- Partners with Outcomes Assistants to ensure that client outcomes are completed as required.
- Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plans and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation.
- Works closely with QA department to support documentation compliance and takes the lead in all clinical documentation internal audits.
- Monitors the flow of cases on supervisees’ caseloads to ensure that a balanced approach to intakes and discharges occur.
- Pay Range: $75K - $80K annually
- Location: Glendale, CA