Fertility RN or LVN coordinator needed in the city of Glendale, CA
- MUST have Fertility experience
- Must have Registered Nurse license or LVN license.
- Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Spanish speaking IS A MUST!
- Perform routing examinations, procedures, phlebotomy and administration of medications
- Demonstrate clinical expertise in all IVF procedures including, but not limited to, ovulation induction, egg freezing, sperm analysis, IVF and oocyte donation
- Assist with retrievals and transfers, along with pre and post op care
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patient and physician
- Responsible for the coordination information communicated to the patient from both the physician and lab staff
- Counsel patients on infertility treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- On call for emergency telephone questions after hours on a rotational basis
- Full time-Monday - Friday
- 40 hours a week .
- Pay Range: $33 - $35 per hour
- Location: Glendale, CA