Assistant Medical Office Manager needed in Los Angeles, CA
- HS Diploma required, preferably a minimum AA degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supervising a team within the medical setting.
- Strong medical knowledge of insurances, authorizations, and a high level of organization skills.
- Strong EMR skills and strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PWP, SharePoint, and outlook).
- Oversee and supervisor a team of 6-8 medical assistants in time management, organization, and basic day to day duties.
- Adding new patients to the schedule and managing multiple schedules within the practice and offsite for treatment.
- Assist with managing the credentialing of the providers and employees to remain compliant with CA laws.
- Document and maintain accurate information within the EMR system.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday; 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Starting Pay Rate: $20-$22 per hour, Dependent on Experience
- Comprehensive benefits package available, pension plan, malpractice insurance covered
- Medical Specialty: Nephrology