Senior Project Coordinator
- Expired: June 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Project Coordinator (“SPC”) is responsible for supporting Design, Sales, and Project Management teams. This role will be a critical part of the team in providing an important level of support to make sure projects move smoothly through the process. The SPC main responsibilities will be tasked with quoting and order fulfillment (status reports, acknowledgments, warranty claims and scheduling repairs). The SPC will also learn how to specify product for projects and create presentations.
- Preparation of budgets and proposals for product, freight, and labor
- Work directly with vendors to obtain needed information
- Create Quotes in Team Design/Core
- Submit clean orders to our vendors, collecting, and verifying order acknowledgements and tracking products once shipped to ensure receipt at warehouse or with end user.
- Obtains lead times, production dates and shipping information
- Manage status reports
- Communications with internal team members regarding order status to ensure ship dates align with move in schedule. Smaller orders, responsibilities shared between PC, Sales, and CAM’s.
- Occasionally asked to schedule delivery and installation internally and with outside sources
- Works with Project Management and Sales to coordinate the completion of installation documentation
- Team player that has a can-do attitude and is willing to go above and beyond for our projects and customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills in addition to strong editing and proofreading skills
- Must be able to think strategically, analytically, and creatively
- Must be highly organized and responsive to internal and external deadlines
- Must be highly motivated, personable, self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Needs to be able to conduct basic financial analysis such as, vendor net & sell discounts
- Ability to solve problems within established scope of work, budgets & schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, Team Design and CAP experience a plus
- 3+ year in the contract furniture industry and knowledge of contract furniture products and manufacturing preferred
TechnologyView all jobs at Office Revolution