- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Assist in the development, facilitation, coordination and administrative support of activities and deliverables, as assigned. Responsible for supporting the development, facilitation, coordination, implementation and evaluation of events and other focused meetings, conferences, and appointments for assigned area(s). Support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: Honesty, Excellence Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide administrative support services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of department and contract deliverables.
- Build knowledge of activities and functions across the company.
- Coordinate and organize team internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and support team meetings, workshops, and seminars, as directed. Organize, coordinate, and support periodic outreach presentations and educational programs to facilitate the health care community’s participation in company activities and projects.
- Assist in the development and achievement of schedules for projects taking into consideration contract deliverables, client needs, department workload, resource/capacity constraints and vendor capabilities.
- Monitor timelines and to ensure deadlines are met.
- Create and store electronic records and maintain quality record keeping, following internal protocols, and naming conventions.
- Assist with software implementation used to document and archive records associated with all departmental operations, to include, but not limited to, continuing education activities, and tracking of new business opportunities.
- Assist with developing forms and reports for assigned area(s) used for documentation and monitoring of activity performance, continuing education, deliverables, and timeframes. Present progress and updates of project activities to team and all appropriate project staff at designated time intervals and as requested.
- Assist assigned area(s) in the coordination and development of tools in collaboration with the project team and communications team.
- Assist with specialized research, create, and maintain resource library including updated log of all catalog numbers. This research includes, but is not limited to: journal reviews, face-to-face interviews, focus groups, internet searches, research for presentation development and sharing expected.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers. Developing partnerships with entities recognized as being integral in meeting project goals. Develop and/or maintain e-groups pertinent to each relevant group of contacts.
- Collaborate with Admin Support to research team options for business travel. Support finalizing travel arrangements with corporate travel coordinators.
- Perform data entry, organize, file and maintain departmental records, manuals and correspondence.
- Receive and distribute all incoming correspondence including fax, memos, reports and e-mail.
2. Assist with project management
- Use developed project management templates.
- Coordinate and manage task information and evidence gathering, project participation, measurement, and evaluation.
- Use project-tracking software for reporting purposes.
3. Provide excellence in Customer Service:
- Facilitate clear communication across teams.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
- Seek and facilitate problem resolution and general assistance or referral as needed.
4. Develop and maintain contact groups for each area(s) of responsibility and related activity, both internal and external.
5. Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality.
6. Assist in coordination of employee relations activities.
7. Active participation in Administration Team meetings to address continuing education, skillset advancement and corporate administrative needs.
8. Maintain knowledge in other areas to assist as needed with the overall operation of the department.
9. Follow company, state and federal protocols regarding data confidentiality/security and HIPAA compliance.
10. Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices):
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required: High School Diploma
Desirable: Associate’s Degree
Required: Three (3) years’ experience in administrative support at a professional level.
Desirable: Experience in healthcare preferred, project coordination/management experience preferred.
Reliable, high-speed wireless internet service (Wi-Fi)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Type 50 wpm.
- Strong skills in business English and spelling are required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Medical terminology.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
- Ability to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, recipients and the public.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of quality improvement processes and techniques.
- Ability to travel, including overnight travel.
- Time management skills.
Office RecruitersWhy Work Here?
Please visit our website officerecruiters.com
Office Recruiters is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by federal, state and/or local law.
AddressLittle Rock, AR