Commercial Cleaning Team Leader
- $12 to $15 Hourly
A team leader manages and performs all cleaning functions. They oversee projects, various tasks, and supervise the day-to-day performance of cleaning staff to insure the job is done according to Office Pride Standards. Team leaders will perform administrative tasks such as submitting a nightly report and mileage reports. Team leaders act as motivators, supervisors and mentors. Its a team leaders duty to guide cleaners into understanding and maintaining the values of our growing company. Opportunity for growth, veterans welcomed, great job for students trying to address tuition costs.
- Oversee the cleaning of facilities assigned to you on a nightly/regular basis.
- Train and support new employees.
- Insures new employees are trained on how to alarm and disarm the building, and to report any dropped alarms on nightly report.
- Train new employees on how to use the time keeping system, and report any problems to the office.
- Provide re-training to employees when necessary and provide feedback on nightly reports.
- Submit daily reports to the office no later than 1:00pm for the previous day/night (employee issues/supply shortages and problems with accounts, alarms, etc.).
- Cross-train employees to work in buildings to provide coverage when needed.
- Insure facilities have working equipment and enough supplies to get the job done, report problems/shortages to the office.
- Insures compliance of Office Pride policies and procedures.
- Insures the appropriate attire is worn by Office Pride employees.
- Insures safety and security measures are enforced at all times.
- Immediately report any situation that may be considered a safety issue.
- Follow-up on customer complaints (coordinate with the office).
- Perform other duties / tasks as assigned
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to multi-task, be dependable, have excellent communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where changes occur with little or no notice.
- Must be able to maintain open communication with the leadership team, clients and employees.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality, be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
- Able to lift 35 lbs
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
You will be applying for a job with an independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates. Each franchise handles all employment matters for their specific location. Office Pride is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Office Pride of Richmond-CentervilleRichmond, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.