Hiring Specialist/Office Assistant
Office Pride of Rapid City-Rapid Valley Rapid City, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Hiring Specialist to source, attract, evaluate and recruit qualified candidates for various positions.
Hiring Specialist responsibilities include developing short-term and long-term hiring plans, advertising our open positions and sourcing candidates both online and offline (for example during career days.) To be successful in this role, you should have full-cycle recruiting experience and excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure we offer a positive candidate experience and meet our hiring needs.
This is a part-time job to start, with the opportunity to move to full time.
We are looking for a person who:
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and a hard work ethic
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is reliable, friendly, and detail oriented
- Oversee all hiring stages from sourcing to onboarding
- Advertise open roles on various channels including job boards, professional social networks and our careers page
- Coordinate our internal hiring process
- Screen resumes and application forms based on essential criteria
- Interview candidates via phone and in-person
- Track key recruiting metrics like time-to-hire and source of hire
- Reach out to potential candidates and build relationships for future job opportunities (for example via LinkedIn or email)
- Send job offer letters and negotiate terms
- Process employment forms
- Communicate with area managers to forecast staffing needs
- Host or participate in job fairs
- Promote our company as a great place to work
- Work experience as a Hiring Specialist, or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Management Software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity using social networks to post job ads and source candidates
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to juggle various open positions
- Professional training
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Supplemental Insurance after 90 days
- Dental Insurance
Thank you for your interest in working for our independently owned and operated Office Pride® franchise. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Also please understand that you would be applying for a job with our independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates.
Office Pride of Rapid City-Rapid Valley
AddressRapid City, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Office Pride of Rapid City-Rapid Valley