Commercial Cleaning Area Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Management Experience Desired
Day OR Night positions a possibility.
Office Pride of West Kentucky is seeking a dedicated individual who is tired of working for companies that do not respect their employees and show no appreciation for hard work and loyalty to their employer. We are incredibly proud of our culture and our core values, some of which are designed to show our employees that they are loved, that they matter and that what they do is valued by us, but more importantly by God.
We are growing at a rapid rate and we ARE finding employees. Our processes and model function to SUPPORT those employees by providing them the right tools, flexible schedules that work for them and their families and accountability and communication to ensure that they are doing the best they can for themselves and for us. To do this, we need an additional Area Manager for the Paducah area that will better support our techs.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Potential bonuses
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Cell phone reimbursement
- All necessary resources and tools to be able to perform your job really well and really efficiently
- Great work environment - an energetic team that is passionate about helping others, growing individuals and leading success
- Exciting work that is ever changing and ever moving
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a hard work ethic and a little bit of grit
- Passionate about teaching and training others and bold enough to tell someone when they need improvement
- Is wired for efficiency
- Is humble and welcomes constructive criticism
- Loves to solve complex problems
- Is willing to get their hands dirty
- Isn't afraid of a spreadsheet
- Doesn't shy away from honest conversations
- Seeks to help make others better
- Communicates well with people of all walks of life
- Is confident but gracious
- Hire, coach and discipline teammates who you believe will live out and protect our culture
- Communicate our culture effectively during the orientation and training process
- Train teammates on our processes and lead the charge to a job well done
- Provide inspections and constructive feedback to help teammates know where they stand and help exceed customer expectations
- Manage team schedules and ensure labor budget for your assigned jobs
- In a last line of defense, have the willingness to clean when our teammates are down for the count
- Help provide and offer customers additional services they need to keep their facilities in top shape
- Know your accounts and all key metrics around profitability and retention
- Take ownership in all aspects of your assigned accounts
- Maintain a properly staffed team with effective cross-training so that there is always a backup plan
- Must be able to perform basic cleaning duties such as: sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc...
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must provide own reliable transportation
- Must have a mobile smart device with ongoing service
We are a locally owned franchise who is rapidly growing in the Kentucky and Illinois counties of McCracken, Marshall, Calloway, Graves and Massac. We live and work here, just like you. Our mission is to provide businesses with a stress-free option to a clean workplace that boosts employee morale and creates great first impressions. We accomplish this through providing a unique place of employment that focuses on an incredible culture where everyone is empowered to lead through love, grace and integrity.
You will be applying for a job with an independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates. Each franchise handles all employment matters for their specific location. Office Pride is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Office Pride of Paducah-Murray
Get fresh Commercial Cleaner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.