Limpieza Comercial/ Commercial Cleaner at The Galleria
Office Pride of Houston-Montrose Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to make an extra $1,000/month or MORE? Office Pride of Houston - Montrose is looking to hire hard-working and committed Commercial Cleaners.
With offices and operations across the country, Office Pride offers full-time and part-time employment opportunities for men and women who believe in honesty, integrity, and hard work ethic. Our custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional people and responsive service levels have set us apart in the market and contributed to our growth.
Most of our employees are part-time commercial cleaners, who play a key role in our growth and customer retention by consistently providing quality cleaning services to our valued customers. Office Pride therefore offers a tremendous part-time, secondary income opportunity for people interested in a stable part-time job.
In Office Pride of Houston - Montrose, we care about our team and offer flexible hours, a steady on-time paycheck every two weeks, among other benefits. What we ask in exchange is your reliability, professionalism, quality work, and customer care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweep or vacuum and/or damp mop hard surface floors and carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
- Detail oriented - pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
- Friendly and Professional - able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.
- Team player - ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
- Self-starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
- Self-motivated - desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.
- Efficient - able to find the best and fastest way to get the work done without compromising quality.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- High School Diploma is preferred, but not required.
- Cleaning experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to speak and write English or Spanish fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff.
- Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects, repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
- Travel to/from customer’s business location is required.
- Uniforms must be worn during work hours.
We are a drug free workplace operating in Houston.
Thank you for your interest in working for our independently owned and operated Office Pride® franchise. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Also please understand that you would be applying for a job with our independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates.
Office Pride of Houston-Montrose
Real EstateView all jobs at Office Pride of Houston-Montrose