Project Management-Office Furniture
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OFR is seeking a full-time Project Management-Office Furniture position open at our Illinois office. This position would oversee install & decommission projects and offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the used furniture decommission business while working alongside company owners and key managers. There is an excellent opportunity for professional advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to taking inventory, walk-throughs, updating Basecamp, starting & closing projects, onsite as needed, finding & walking charities at jobsites, meeting clients, and ordering permits.
· Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word (MS Office).
· Expertise in spreadsheet analysis and development.
· Must possess excellent people skills, a willingness to listen, learn, and be a part of a team.
· Possess strong self-discipline; entrepreneurial spirit motivation and drive.
· Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software a plus.
· Ability to work, thrive, contribute and lead within a team environment.
· Ability to support key OFR vendor relationships related to the decommission/liquidation process, including but not limited to installers, movers, electricians, recyclers, etc.
· College degree in Business a plus but not required.
For more information about our company, please visit our website and watch our You Tube video under Services/Furniture Removal Services. https://ofr-inc.com/office-furniture-liquidators/
Learn more about OFR at www.ofr-inc.com. Email your resume to email@example.com.
Office Furniture Resources Inc.Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunity for growth!
OFFICE FURNITURE RESOURCES (OFR) with close to 30 years of experience, is a full-service office furniture company and one of the Midwest’s largest and most respected office furniture liquidators. OFR has a proven track record in successfully completing large-scope complex decommission projects in downtown Chicago for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies. With many companies now making sustainability a priority through their corporate footprints, OFR has developed its own unique ReThink landfill diversion program which offers customers the ability to achieve maximum sustainability by minimizing the amount of office furniture going to landfill. OFR’s decommission business is an integral component to its entire operation, providing a balance between maximizing sustainability efforts as well as maximizing the value of pre-owned office furniture through its ability to refurbish and resell on a nationwide basis.