Sr Sales Consultant
Office Depot Kahului, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Career site Link: https://jobs.officedepot.com/jobs/7525549-sr-sales-consultant-hopaco
The Sr. Sales Consultant-Hopaco is responsible for servicing customers in all aspects of retailing to ensure total quality, including stocking, pricing, and researching and resolving customers’ inquiries. In addition, Sr. Sales Consultant-Hopcao will assist with the training of Sales Consultants-Hopaco and also provide cross functional training for other associates within the store.
- Proactively acknowledges and engages every customer to ensure a positive experience. Maintains awareness of planned advertisements and promotions.
- Provides exceptional customer service by educating customers about Office Depot products and services. Effectively utilizes communication tools to request assistance within the sales floor, and to coordinate the appropriate service, and customer engagement throughout the store.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge regarding company policies, and general product knowledge to competently answer associate questions and customer inquiries.
- Performs merchandise-related activities to ensure merchandise presentation guidelines are met through implementing plan-o-gram changes and updates, merchandise set and price changes. Updates store signage or POP materials as required.
- Utilize Point of Sale system to accurately scan/enter customer items for purchase or refund. Verify method of payment and accurately process customer payment for purchases.
- As part of development, assists management team in daily task direction and training of associates in Office Depot culture, sales programs, standards for customer service and merchandising, and policies and procedures. Provide training and coaching to Sales Consultants on products.
- Follow cash handling procedures to ensure monies are secured in locked casher drawer or retail safe. Utilize approved processes to take customer special orders, prepare orders for will call or delivery, and coordinate store transfers.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and practices.
- Supports company loss prevention efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent edu preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience and/or training in related field
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fair Chance Ordinance
- Must possess advanced selling skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment
- Must be able to coach and train others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates
- ;Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsCity & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Office DepotWhy Work Here?
Challenging and rewarding career opportunity. Employee Recognition & Engagement, Culture of Caring, Commitment, Change and Creativity!
The ODP Corporation is an American office supply retailing company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. The company has combined annual sales of approximately $11 billion, and employs about 38,000 associates with businesses in the United States.
80 South Hana HighwayKahului, HI
BusinessView all jobs at Office Depot