As an Assistant Operations Manager, you are responsible for assisting in directing and overseeing a team of Team Leads. You will coordinate the tasks of the front line associates and will serve as a liaison to ensure the quality of service between clients and team members. You will be traveling to meet with clients to make sure that we've provided the highest level of service. Duties also include the following:
- Team Scheduling
- Coordination of projects and assignments
- Answer phones, manage databases, and create spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills, highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication (which means speaking clearly and correctly on the telephone)
- Good judgment, punctuality, initiative, a good work ethic and time management skills
- Must possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Interpersonal skills and client relations are of paramount importance.
- Must be highly organized and able to keep track of multiple projects.
- Problem solving
- Spanish Language is a plus.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a leadership role in a similar industry
This is a traveling position and you will be on the road. We will provide a company vehicle or compensation if using personal vehicle.