Offerpad Winter Park, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the residential property repairs and showings to ensure a cost efficient and timely sale. This role collaborates with various teams to own all repair related services for Offerpad homes. The Project Manager actively manages homes from the initial inspection to final resale. This role ensures scheduled showings are aligned, establishes budgets, and oversees compliance, safety, and quality assurance for the designated homes. The Project Manager is conscientious about home rehabilitation efforts, budget variance, vendor management, and quality control.
- Create a scope and budget for rehab properties to ensure that each property is transitioned or returned to a move-in-ready condition as quickly and cost effectively as possible
- Execute approved rehab scope by managing general contractors and vendors to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of all rehabs. Observe and ensure job site safety during project management visits to portfolio properties
- Maintain a high level of customer care while developing a clear and thorough assessment of home condition.
- Manage numerous residential projects simultaneously with consistent attention to budget, timeline, and quality to produce a top-notch product, while maximizing investor returns
- Respond to listed home quality issues in homes as they arise before resale.
- Document and submit change orders for approval; Ensure necessity of change orders and proper completion of approved work.
- Document entire rehab process with before and after photos.
- Manage quality control review and punch list process for all rehabs.
- Supervise, train, and coach a team of crew members and foreman.
- Analyze financial values for residential real estate and underwrite.
- 5+ years of single family/residential construction experience
- Residential remodeling, construction, and maintenance experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to establish and manage work priorities, activities and timelines to achieve results
- Exhibits sound judgment and swift decision-making skills
- Ability to think creatively and come up with solutions
- Project management experience with a construction background
- Underwriting experience using MLS
- Extensive knowledge of codes, municipal by-laws, inspection, estimating, and planning
- Strong organization skills, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Possess a valid state Driver's License
- Possess a motor vehicle to perform the essential functions of the role
- Must be willing to store company owned tools, signage, and other equipment in own vehicles
- PC skills including working knowledge of the Microsoft environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree