Acquisitions Director, Real Estate Valuations
- Posted: over a month ago
The Acquisition Director will be responsible for all aspects of valuating and executing transactions for Offerpad. This leader role will leverage the Company's best in class acquisition platform, and conduct and manage the underwriting, due-diligence, and negotiation on hundreds of properties a month through multiple acquisition channels.
- Provide on-point valuations of residential Real Estate in assigned markets.
- Manage business processes to acquire as many homes as possible.
- Collaborate and partner with Departmental Leadership to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintain constant market knowledge including tracking deal flow, return requirements, recent sales data, prevailing market conditions and indicators to assist in making investment decisions.
- Play a key role in presenting information such as company goals and employee recognition.
- Valuate properties using MLS.
- Analyze data and trends to proactively identify and acquire profitable properties.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of acquisitions specialists
- Hire, coach, develop and manage performance of all team members. Ensure Offerpad values are adhered to and consistently demonstrated.
- Thorough understanding of assigned Real Estate market
- 5+ years experience in property valuation for single family homes
- Solid track record of employee development and engagement
- Experience in selling distressed/bank owned residential properties
- Understanding of state requirements and regulations as they relate to single family homes
- Proficient in common computer applications, including Microsoft Office
- Extreme attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit inspired to drive new ventures within the business
- Solid work ethic and professional, proactive and positive approach to work
- Strong analytical ability and internet research, organization and communication skills
- Effective decision-making skills and an ability to perform under deadline pressure
- Bachelor's degree
Real EstateView all jobs at Offerpad