Senior RF/Antenna Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental
OffWorld is a robotics startup working on developing a robotic workforce for heavy industrial jobs on Earth, Moon, asteroids & Mars. OffWorld was founded by an experienced engineering team drawing on decades of tackling formidable engineering challenges at NASA, ESA, SSL/MDA, CERN, Reaction Engines, SAFRAN, Surrey Satellites and Cisco. OffWorld’s first challenge is developing and maturing a modular robotic system for extreme environment applications on Earth--our robots will go deeper underground than humans can, eliminate the need for humans to work in life-threatening environments in construction, tunneling and other dangerous applications and dramatically reduce the environmental footprint and cost in key industrial sectors.
We have designed a modular robotic architecture that focuses on maximizing the commonality and reusability across components for fast deployment and optimization. Our robotic systems combine sensory information with cutting edge machine learning (ML) for control and decision making.
We are currently looking for an experienced and technically creative Senior RF test Engineer who contributes to the designs, development, and implementation of testing methods and equipment.
The successful candidate, as a minimum, should exhibit proven capabilities in the following:
- MSc or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (PhD is preferred) with at least 7 years of professional experience.
- Phased array antenna system modeling, design analysis, and concurrent engineering with a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team, interacting with electrical, Mechanical and RF design engineers. (experience with design of high-power antenna array is plus)
- General knowledge of circuit components used in phased array antenna systems.
- Detailed design of passive circuit components (power splitters/combiners, antenna elements, impedance transformers, etc).
- Demonstrated experience of RF engineering concepts, methodologies, and applications.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing industry-standard software tools such as Keysight ADS and Genesys, CST, Ansys HFSS, and Icepack.
- Experience utilizing MATLAB for the processing of measured and simulation results including but not limited to frequency response and time-domain processing.
- Experience in lab equipment including Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, and Power Meters.
- Perform technical writing which may include proposals, reports, test procedures, and specifications.
- Self-Motivated to Learn; Go-Getter Personality
Special Consideration will be given to those with experience in high-power microwave electronics, equipment, measurement, and system design.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- Opportunity to sink your teeth into cutting edge industrial robotics problems
- Opportunity to contribute to the mission of transforming how we mine on Earth today and how we will one day mine on the Moon, asteroids & Mars
- Competitive package
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Offer to join the OffWorld team full-time--if
- You are as crazy-excited about the mission as we are.
- You have demonstrated that you have some of The Right Stuff for this mission.
OffWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.