- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ODLE Management - A Subsidiary of Eckerd Connects
Reports to the OA/CTS Director and is a salaried, exempt position. Responsible for conducting outreach and direct recruitment activities, interfacing with other outreach contractors, and determining student qualifications for enrollment in support of the center’s Off-Center Training (OCT) program in compliance with government and management directives. Demonstrates on-going commitment to preparing young people for the workforce by modeling, mentoring, and monitoring excellence in the eight Career Success Standards of: workplace relations and ethics; information management; communications; multicultural awareness; personal growth and development; career and personal planning; interpersonal skills and independent living.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Outreach, Admission & Career Transition Services Division
- Ensures that all Personally Identifiable Information (including DOL issued laptop) is securely stored at all times.
- Conducts direct recruitment activities including speaking.
- Attends, exhibits, and presents at designated events including neighborhood and county activities/fairs, job fairs. Resource fairs and other events as directed by management.
- Develops and maintains linkages with referral sources such as colleges, school districts, human services agencies, youth organizations, recreational centers, DOL, national, state, and local agencies to identify potential students and conduct outreach activities.
- Interviews potential candidates to obtain information to support eligibility and complete applicant folders.
- Follows-up on student progress including length of stay and separation.
- Coordinates and maintains communication with center pertaining to input needs.
- Coordinates and maintains communications with CTS for coordinated support of outreach and placement.
- Completes all required documentation in individual folders for enrollment per PRH and company requirements.
- Participates in industry advisory councils, community relations councils as assigned.
- Participates in student orientations for OCT inputs on center or other location.
- Participates in OCT student information sessions.
- Participates in the development of new and revised policies and procedures affecting outreach activities.
- Promotes the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students, and monitoring positive and negative behaviors.
- Assist center and CTS with contacting AWOL students and non-responsive former enrollees and graduates when requested.
- Provides additional assistance, as departmental needs identify, in meeting overall department goals.
- Attends required staff training sessions.
- Recruiting Experience required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such a position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, communications, or closely related field; or Associates degree in human services, psychology, counseling education, social science, communication, or closely related field.
• Two years of experience in sales, marketing, or counseling-related field.
• Prefer Job Corps experience or four years’ experience working with youth.
• Valid State driver’s license in the state of employment with acceptable driving record.
Additional Requirements: Good organizational skills. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to obtain and maintain a valid CPR/First Aid certificate. Ability to communicate effectively and relate to trainee population. Ability to inspire and motivate students. Position requires an ability to operate office equipment. In addition, individual must be able to interact with team members and maintain an effective working relationship with all facility staff and departments.
Working Conditions: This position involves frequent sitting and driving. Occasionally position involves standing, walking, bending, stooping, and squatting. Applicant must be able to see, hear, and speak.
Environmental Demands: Position requires ability to spend 5% of work time outside and 95% of work time indoors; ability to withstand moderate noise levels, including voice levels 90% of work time; ability to work in high temperature settings during the summer months; and ability to work in low temperature settings in winter months.
The employer of record for this position is Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc. DBA Eckerd Connects which assigns employees to Odle Management Group, LLC.
Odle Management considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Odle Management is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
EducationView all jobs at Odle Management