Directly responsible for oversight of the following administrative functions: finance, contract negotiations, purchasing, logistics, and maintenance, food service , MIS and property in compliance with management and government directives. Demonstrates on-going commitment to preparing young people for the workforce by modeling, mentoring and monitoring excellence in the eight Career Success Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides overall management for finance and administration through budget control and effective planning.
- Establish financial acquisitions controls and evaluates potential program expenditures.
- Directs the efforts of the procurement area in administration of subcontracts for services, rentals, etc.
- Directs, budgets for, and administers the finance, MIS, maintenance, logistics, food service, transportation and purchasing functions.
- Advises the Center Director in planning for future operations and center expansion; this includes both facility and budget expansion.
- Prepare special analyses and reports as necessary to provide data for management decisions and information for the DOL auditors.
- Ensures compliance with established budgets, purchase limitations, material control procedures, travel restrictions and general contract requirements and limitations.
- Maintain stability and consistency with Odle goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or work-related field, with at least three years broad-based professional experience in Job Corps or similar program, one of which was in a supervisory capacity. Five years broad-based experience in Job Corps or similar training program, three of which were in a supervisory capacity. Valid State driver’s license in the state of employment with acceptable driving record.
Odle Management is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.