Odle Management Group LLC Tulsa, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,600 to $37,000 Yearly
Job Function: Responsible for the operation of assigned dormitory and for supervision of staff on Career Success Teams as well as counseling and guidance of students assigned dorm in compliance with government and management directives. Demonstrates on-going commitment to preparing young people for the workforce by modeling, mentoring and monitoring excellence in the eight Career Success Standards of: workplace relations and ethics; information management; communication; multicultural awareness; personal growth and development; career and personal planning; interpersonal skills and independent living.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise residential advisors assigned to the dormitory and ensures that they adequately meet all student needs.
• Provides monthly and weekly OMS activity reports to Social Development Director.
• Maintains order and discipline in assigned dormitory while encouraging the development of self-discipline and an awareness of others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements: High School Diploma/GED and three years of experience in dormitory management or work—related field working with at-risk youth. Prefer Associate of Art’s degree. Previous Job Corps experience a plus. Able to complete all mandated training requirements per government and management directives. Valid driver’s license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Odle Management is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Tulsa Job Corps Center supports the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
Odle Management Group LLC
Personal CareView all jobs at Odle Management Group LLC