- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman PC, a full-service law firm in Reston, VA, seeks a bright, dynamic, self-starting File Clerk to support its Records Management Department. Our growing, collegial firm emphasizes challenging work for our employees in a team-oriented environment.
This position will provide administrative support by performing functions such as interfiling, scanning documents, organizing client files, indexing materials, maintaining positive contact with staff and attorneys, and observing confidentiality of client matters. This position offers exposure to a variety of legal departments and the opportunity to work within different types of law.
Our ideal candidate must be a determined self-starter with a professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must exhibit attention to detail, and possess superb organizational acumen. The candidate must maintain a high level of customer service, and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving and interpersonal skills. The candidate will work independently with minimal supervision, and must be able to follow multi-layered instructions.
• High school diploma required.
• Capable of lifting 30lbs.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 2010 Office Suite.
• Enthusiasm to learn and use new software programs.
• Effectively perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
• Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and working independently.
• Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented.
• Customer service experience is desired
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman PCWhy Work Here?
OFP provides a team oriented culture where there is opportunity for growth and values their employees.
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C., a full-service law firm located in Reston, Virginia, serves clients in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and throughout the nation. Established in 1972, we have grown to more than 60 attorneys who offer experience in practice areas spanning the legal issues facing the businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals we serve.
1775 Wiehle Ave Suite 400Reston, VA