Odell Medical Search Reading, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Our Company is offering perfusionist positions at our accounts in Reading
This company appreciates its employees
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement benefits
- Educational benefits
The role you will play
- NEW GRADS WELCOME
- Sign on bonus
- May have responsibility for, but not limited to one or more of the following clinical duties:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Autologous Blood Processing
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation
- This is a 2 perfusionist, 2 surgeon team who perform approximately 150 adult open heart cases.
- Our cases will include CABG and valves, minimally invasive valves, aortic repair and TAVRs.
- The Anesthesia groups and Surgeons will work closely with you to improve outcomes.
- Reading is small town living with major cities within reach. Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Pittsburgh are just a car ride away.
- Reading is surrounded by rolling hills and towering mountains.
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as driving up Mount Penn to the beautiful Japanese pagoda that overlooks the town, or visit French Creek State Park to hike, fish, camp and bike.
- Enjoy many wonderful restaurants and shopping at Reading's outlet malls.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program
- Certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion within 3 consecutive attempts following Associate's first eligible exam, or within 2 years of the Associate's date of hire
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Odell Medical SearchWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!
For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.