Odell Medical Search New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ranked among the region’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report in its 2017‐18 ranking of the region’s and nation’s best hospitals and selected by the publication as “high‐performing” in eight specialties.
- Recognized as a “Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation, the educational arm of the country’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization, for four consecutive years.
- The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer has rated RWJUH New Brunswick among the nation’s best comprehensive cancer centers.
- Its Comprehensive Stroke Center has earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®‐Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and its Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll Award – two of the highest honors that a center can receive from the organization for exceptional stroke care Nationally ranked for Gynecology has earned the prestigious Magnet Award designation for nursing excellence five times.
This company appreciates its employees
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement benefits
- Educational benefits
The role you will play
- 1800 cases per year, including transplants
- 4 Cardiac surgeons
- Currently 9 perfusionist on staff including Chief (Goal is 11)
- Call is 1:9 and will go to 1:11 once fully staffed
- ECMO is monitored by nurses in CVICU
- All adult
The Charm City
- Known for being the main campus of Rutgers
- Population 50000
- The city was the location of the country’s first intercollegiate football game, Rutgers versus Princeton, in 1869.
- In the 15-block downtown area, nearly 50 restaurants compete for your palate, among them the award-winning Frog and Peach. Winter nights can bring temperatures near the freezing point; however, the average daytime winter temperature is in the high sixties
- There are three distinct theaters – the African American-focused Crossroads Theatre, George Street Playhouse and the State Theater of New Jersey for concerts and special events – as well as the American Repertory Ballet, that also perform at various venues throughout the state.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program
- Certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical SearchWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!
For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.