- Numerous accreditations at our Cancer Care and Research locations.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation for Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield’s Inpatient Rehabilitation services.
- Joint Commission Accreditations at the majority of our health care locations.
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Accredited Center recognition for Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield.
- National recognition and certification for Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield as a Primary Stroke Center since 2009.
- Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accreditation for Marshfield Clinic Specialty Pharmacy services.
This company appreciates its employees
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement benefits
- Educational benefits
- Generous sign on bonus
The role you will play
- 450 cases
- 2 Surgeons
- Call is rotated amongst perfusionist
- Will be 1:4 when fully staffed
- 120 cases per perfusionist
- All types of CV cases except transplants
- M-F 8 hours
- ECMO (new program, $60/hour for sitting ECMO)
- Great work life balance
The Charm City
- Vibrant community in central Wisconsin known for world-class healthcare and a fresh mix of lodging, dining and shopping and attractions. Population 21000
- Good local schools
- Lower cost of living than major cities
- Lots of museums and history
- Many parks and zoos
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program
- Experience with adults and peds
- Certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion within 3 consecutive attempts following Associate's first eligible exam, or within 2 years of the Associate's date of hire
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical Search
Why Work Here?For over 40 years at Odell Medical Search, we provide you with the tools you need for a successful job search. If the job listed above is not a match for you, our free and confidential job search service may be right for you. We ensure you have access to the right career opportunities in the right geographical locations and we're always looking to partner with motivated candidates who want to succeed. Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Lots of room for growth. Family atmosphere and culture. Best Benefits included!