Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator - RN not required
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
Cancer center in the Northern, NJ area is seeking an Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator. This position does not require a nursing degree.
- Six-time recipient of “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune
- One of the “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Fortune
This company appreciates its employees
- Great PTO accrual rate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with fantastic premiums
- Flex spending account
- 401a and 403b
- Temporary, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition assistant program
- College savings program
- Many other discounts and programs
- 8:30am - 5pm
- No Weekends Required
- No On-Call Required
- No Holidays Required
The role you will play
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing clinical operations of all assigned clinical trials and participates in assessing, planning, implementing and compliant study conduct according to all relevant local, federal, and state regulatory and institutional Polices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Acts as liaison between principal investigators, sub-investigators, clinical research nurses and regulatory specialists on all regulatory issues and changes within the protocol.
- In collaboration with the principal investigator, clinical research coordinator, and clinical team, participates in the review of studies for feasibility and evaluates potential competition with other protocols prior to submitting study
- Coordinates research activities not limited to: scheduling laboratory tests, radiology testing and other medical exams as required
- Attends research meetings and conferences as required
- Participates in staff meetings and in-service education of nursing and medical staff
- Quick trip into NYC
- Affordable housing for the region
- Diverse area
- BA/BS degree in the science/health care field or significant equivalent related education and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email (Outlook), and voicemail is required
- Mandatory education on human subject research and GCP (CITI Training and Certification).
- Certified Clinical Research Professional or Certified Clinical Research Associate or Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
Our industry expertise and personal service helps you find a position well-matched to your unique skill set and professional requirements. Each of our Healthcare recruiters has extensive knowledge about healthcare positions and will listen to your desires and together will develop a plan to assist you in your search.
Odell Medical Search
HealthcareView all jobs at Odell Medical Search
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?